Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Brock23 said:
Would this front bumper fit onto my 2012 GT? it's from a 2011 gt500. Please let me know!
It's not going to fit 100% unless u fabricate the whole front end including changing the hood and all the hardware... Bumper alone won't be enough, but it's not impossible

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
gtstyles2 said:
It's not going to fit 100% unless u fabricate the whole front end including changing the hood and all the hardware... Bumper alone won't be enough, but it's not impossible
Is he actually going to need different mounting hardware? I thought it would be all the same hardware, just would need different hood along with the bumper and maybe different front quarter panels

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Is he actually going to need different mounting hardware? I thought it would be all the same hardware, just would need different hood along with the bumper and maybe different front quarter panels
BMC Mustang GT500 Front End Conversion w/ Black Mamba Hood - Unpainted (10-12 GT, V6) BMC-GT2GT500CONVFR - Free Shipping!

considering this kit, and the fact the hood by itself is 1050, I would make a very high assumption that there is a lot more than just needing to replace the hood and attach that bumper.

Doesn't seem to need to quarter panels, but then again, this kit may be made to fit the stock ones, and the GT500 real front bumper will not.

honestly not 100% sure?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts