Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta get a new one cause the stock one on my 02gt is jacked up but what's a nice one that isn't so expensive ? I've been looking around and keep finding roush and cervini bumpers but those are way to expensive

·
Registered
133 Posts
Gotta get a new one cause the stock one on my 02gt is jacked up but what's a nice one that isn't so expensive ? I've been looking around and keep finding roush and cervini bumpers but those are way to expensive
I want a cobra bumper but its waaay to expensive haha but get on ebay and you can find cheap bumpers. Even craigslist cause people part out their mustangs.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I don't like any aftermarket front bumpers besides cobras

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Like awesome

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
MineralGrayGT said:
They dont hit at all? Hmm ive heard they do but you got pictures so ill believe you haha
Lol I do know you have to slam the hood a little harder then normal...but it's not a big issue ha..never had problems with it

·
Registered
74 Posts
front bumper

there are lots of sites to go to find bumper covers just type in search mustang bumper cover I just bought one but be aware! I got mine from autobodyfit.com came to me with broken parts bad paint job have been in contact with them several times and they won't help me at all good money down the drain

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's not good. If you want something good it's worth it to spend a little extra ,than get something you don't like and waste your money

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
^ agreed I waited for a long time for a actuall bumper off a terminator...also you get what you pay for...always keep that in mind

·
Registered
35 Posts
I also had the termi front on my v6. The hood touched a little more, but other than that it fit just as good as the stock bumper. Look at certifit or any place around that has oe replacement parts. They're CHEAP. Like cs/Shelby rear bumper for my 06 for less than $200 brand new.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
06blackvert said:
I also had the termi front on my v6. The hood touched a little more, but other than that it fit just as good as the stock bumper. Look at certifit or any place around that has oe replacement parts. They're CHEAP. Like cs/Shelby rear bumper for my 06 for less than $200 brand new.
That sixer looks goooodddd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts