Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I waited to week for the alignment got it done today dude just told me he couldn't get it aligned like it should be that he almost got it back to where it needed to be but with it lowered he can't get it all the way back... Anybody ever had that problem

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
So I waited to week for the alignment got it done today dude just told me he couldn't get it aligned like it should be that he almost got it back to where it needed to be but with it lowered he can't get it all the way back... Anybody ever had that problem
To get your suspension back to stock spec, you will need camber bolts or plates. They will allow the additional adjustment. But I wouldn't worry too much, a little negative camber will just aid in turn in.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I kinda had the same problem when getting mine he said he couldn't get the wheel to sit up straight I asked his if I needed to get caster chamber plates and he said that wouldn't do anything that it was something with my frame...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He told me te same thing bout te wheel not sitting straight but didn't say anything about the plates he said ball joints might help

·
Registered
410 Posts
He told me te same thing bout te wheel not sitting straight but didn't say anything about the plates he said ball joints might help
He got mine pointed straight but the top was toed in so he told me to take it to a body shop to see if they could bang what ever back into place...**** that ,I don't trust Firestone anymore

1 - 7 of 7 Posts