Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know I got in a wreck earlier this month and I've decided to get the front end replaced with a GT front bumper and the GT/CS lower fascia. I had the V6 fog lights in my V6 front end and I'm wondering if the fog lights will work in the GT/CS front fascia, thanks guys

·
Registered
53 Posts
uh you just take the fog light, the whole thing and mount it in the GT/CS valence spot using the GT/CS fog light insert piece.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theACE said:
uh you just take the fog light, the whole thing and mount it in the GT/CS valence spot using the GT/CS fog light insert piece.
alright thanks a lot

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
emery2483 said:
well if the don't fit, I could always take a sweet little ride out from southlake to ya and get them off you! lol
haha for sure! if they don't end up fitting ill definitely let you know

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whitelightning said:
So you're going with a different grille besides the GT grille
yessir if you check my pics I'm gonna keep my grille and get a GT grille adapter to fit the GT bumper.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whitelightning said:
Idk if you can do that with a v6 grille. Then again I'm saying this before checking your pics
yeah I have a ford OEM grille that can fit a GT front end if you buy an adapter, which I bought. I think it'll all fit

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
That's the MCA/ cs grille. I believe that works with the adapter. I'm doing the same thing you are but just the bumper replacement and ten going from there. I'm going with the stock GT grille. I like the big pony and want bigger fogs.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whitelightning said:
That's the MCA/ cs grille. I believe that works with the adapter. I'm doing the same thing you are but just the bumper replacement and ten going from there. I'm going with the stock GT grille. I like the big pony and want bigger fogs.
yeah I'm not too big of a fan of the stock GT grille

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whitelightning said:
You gonna get the grille surround painted? I am. I just like the 4 giant lights on the road, it screams, "get out of my way"
I think I might leave it black. and yes the four lights do look good at night lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts