Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the mustangsplus Grab-A-Trak suspension and along with the lower control arms came 2 thin, ring-like metal objects. I have never seen them before and I need someone to tell me what the are if that is possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Throw a pic up with some sense of scale, how big are they?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Are they like a large washer with an offset hole? Could be an eccentric for camber adjustment. Not mentioned in the instructions?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly to day there are no instructions for them :/ they are about the size of quarter. They look a bit like washers but they look more like a dome with a little bit of the top cut off. I'll get some pictures up when I get back to my house.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I looked online at the LCA and didn't see it either. I did see the eccentrics in some photos. We're really curious now. Let's have a picture of it

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Without seeing them I would guess that they are used to set the caster/camber and go on the inner control arm connection point.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Here are the pictures of those parts I was talking about. Anyone recognize them?
Those look like the washers that go over the ends of your suspension bushings.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I highly doubt that cause they came with the lower control arms and the sway is apart of the grab-a-Trak suspension kit while the lower control arms were a separate product.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
They go on the lca where the sway bar bolts to the lca. They sandwhich the control arm and are to stop the busing from getting pulled through ill get you a picture

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
travisb.young66 said:
They go on the lca where the sway bar bolts to the lca. They sandwhich the control arm and are to stop the busing from getting pulled through ill get you a picture
Alright, kinda hard for me to picture it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts