Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting some new rims so I have for sale my 4 OEM Ford 2003 Cobra Wheels. 3 of the rims have about 3000 miles on it, and the 4th one has like 5 miles one it (got curberd)....I'll include the 5th curbed rim also as a spare for ya. The tires are Falken ZE-502's. The size is: 245/45/17's. All tires have about 1/2 life left on them, and all 4 rims are in PERFECT condition. I'll attach some pics of the rims, and a pic of the brand new rim, the curberd rim (that would be your spare) Tomorrow I will get pics of the tread wear for tires for ya. I'm looking for about $700 out of them. AIM me at: drummerstang98 or e-mail is: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
crap, why couldn't you wait to sell these after i got my engine and transmission?!?!? lol, good luck selling em, if you cant get rid of them save em for me for a couple months;) :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to need to get closer to $900 out of these now, cause the tires that I though I was going to be able to get...I'm not going to be able to, so I won't have money for tires on my new rims.....So these rims are not for sale at the time, unless somebody is willing to do $900 shipped or $900 picked up in Indiana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts