Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
I thought I seen that too, cobra badges on a v6 is kinda silly. I would take then off before you sell.
I'm just saying but I could see how its just a reflection in a similar shape of a cobras head........ Nah its a emblem lol

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
It may be a real cobra, he acted like he didn't put the emblems on. So I'm going with its a real life cobra crawling up his car lol
Lmao I think this is getting out of hand :p but that's what he gets for having it on there :p I once knew of a guy that drove a new edge v6 and he had it all cobraed out with all the emblems and wheels and body kit. It just made me laugh. I have a v6 and I'm proud of it, but I'm not gonna go throw GT or GT500 emblems in it to make it look like something it isn't.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Lmao I think this is getting out of hand :p but that's what he gets for having it on there :p I once knew of a guy that drove a new edge v6 and he had it all cobraed out with all the emblems and wheels and body kit. It just made me laugh. I have a v6 and I'm proud of it, but I'm not gonna go throw GT or GT500 emblems in it to make it look like something it isn't.
I just find it funny someone asked him if that's a cobra emblem and he said no its a 4.0 emblem then the other guy zoomed in on it and showed him he said oh yea.... It's his car how wouldn't he know if it had cobra emblems on it?
My opinion I think it's dumb to put any kind of emblems on a car that's not what it originally was, but it's their car so do what makes you happy. But atleast admit to puttin them on!
As far as your buddy making his look like a cobra is dumb, I wouldn't mind making mine look like a Saleen or cobra but I would leave all my GT emblems on.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
I just find it funny someone asked him if that's a cobra emblem and he said no its a 4.0 emblem then the other guy zoomed in on it and showed him he said oh yea.... It's his car how wouldn't he know if it had cobra emblems on it?
My opinion I think it's dumb to put any kind of emblems on a car that's not what it originally was, but it's their car so do what makes you happy. But atleast admit to puttin them on!
As far as your buddy making his look like a cobra is dumb, I wouldn't mind making mine look like a Saleen or cobra but I would leave all my GT emblems on.
Haha I don't like emblems any ways. That's why all of mine are gone :p except my faux gas cap and its blacked out.... And BTW I said I knew a guy, he's not my buddy :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.