Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a aftermarket Mustang GT500 Shelby rear spoiler that will fit any 2010 to 2013 V6 or V8 Mustang painted Ingot Silver.
This part is in PERFECT CONDITION and will remain on the car till I sell it and replacing it with my stock spoiler for now.
Only selling because I'm going a different route with my car now.

Also I have a set of Roush side window louvers painted Ingot Silver also in perfect condition and asking $100.00 for them all you have to do is reapply some 3M tape

Text me at 504-715-7566 and ill send you some pics of the spoiler.

Local pick up's only. New Orleans...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi, my name is Tom!! Very interested I'm you GT 500 spoiler!! I live in Kansas City!! I'll be coming to New Orleans in Feb. 11-13'. Can you send a picture on my text , and how much are you asking for it my text # is 913-634-9544!! Again,,,, very interested on it!! Thanks Tom

·
Registered
374 Posts
We need to set up a place to meet when I get there in New Orleans in Feb. 11 thru the 13!!!
Can you text me more pic for me to get a look at the spoiler !!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really dought ill still have it at that time ? I have two people now that are looking to meet me locally but if I do I'll let you know.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

**** just realized that's Mardi Gra ill be working 24/7 I'm sure, I drive a Limo and were all booked up at that time.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Must have picture of items and note with username and date to be a valid posting.

There are no rules! There is one rule!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts