Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, I am gonna be sporting a new vehicle here in the next couple of days hopefully!

And thought I would see if anybody would be interested in my rear spoiler on my 98', Its a Boss Replica Spoiler, painted Crystal White, and has been installed on the car for just about 1yr now since I have received it. No chips or cracks to it or anything....

Here are some pics, if you would like some more up close and personal ones let me know!

I am thinking about 75$ + Shipping for the spoiler, make a offer and maybe I will bite!

Attachments

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
is it fiberglass or what? Does it cover stock holes?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is fiberglass as most after market items are, and it mounts directly into the stock holes of the rear deck lid!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOPE, sorry!

Just trying to get a few xtra bucks to pay off a long over due debt...

Tell your dad you will read some more books if he can pull through for ya ;)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
If a book is good enough to read they will make a movie about it... Im still waiting on the amazing adventure of algebra.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell thats how he got his rims, his dad just wanted him to read so many books and get his **** togethor!

and wahlahhh!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
KrazyPony said:
hell thats how he got his rims, his dad just wanted him to read so many books and get his **** togethor!

and wahlahhh!
someones bitter...

it was more of a birthday present that I didnt get til i read the books ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
let me know and I will hook you up with the spoiler!

Mike I was just kidding, dont take offense...

And Corey no I am not putting the stock spoiler back on, being that I no longer have it in my posession at all!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
krazypony. i have an offer. i'll trade you my stock rear bumper for your saleen rear, plus i'll ship it to you, plus i'll give you $200

i'll give you the $200 first to ship your bumper, then when i have them swapped, i'll send you back my stock bumper

what say you?

*waits*

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Uhhhh dunt tink so, being I would be riding around with nothing during the interim, and these damn things arent comingoff they are on there to stay, and the back bumper is not in the best of condition on the passenger rear, got a lil scruffing...and wouldnt wanna send you something not perfect!

And no idea what I am going to get next, want something that doesnt entale a payment/cheap on gas/and low ins at that for now and reliable.

And then after a while I would like to get a GT or maybe a 05' if that!

Just wanna eliviate some bills and that would be one of them!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will get some more tomorrow for ya...tad bit dark now, and the wife took my car just now!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
KrazyPony said:
And no idea what I am going to get next, want something that doesnt entale a payment/cheap on gas/and low ins at that for now and reliable.
fox bodies arent exactly cheap on gas but they wouldnt entale a payment and they are low on insurance

1 - 20 of 29 Posts