Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered an MGW shifter, So I figured I would ask here before I list it on EBAY. I bought it last year through AM it probably has barely 500 miles on it. Once i get my new shifter in and take this off, It will be ready to sell. Im asking 120.00 shipped in the US. I can take pics of it installed if you like but I was going to wait until I got it out to show you how the whole shifter looks. If anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also here are some pics a lot of people asked. Once again like I said I just ordered my mgw so when I do the swap I will post more pics if you like. It hasnt been abused my car sits in the garage thats why it didnt have a lot of miles on the shifter.

Gear shift Car Vehicle Auto part Family car

Black Font Technology Car Photography

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just ordered an MGW shifter, So I figured I would ask here before I list it on EBAY. I bought it last year through AM it probably has barely 500 miles on it. Once i get my new shifter in and take this off, It will be ready to sell. Im asking 120.00 shipped in the US. I can take pics of it installed if you like but I was going to wait until I got it out to show you how the whole shifter looks. If anyone is interested let me know.
100 bucks shipped

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
100 bucks shipped
I might it has a couple more days on ebay so ill let it finish

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Ok if it interested please ask for a reasonable offer. Come on guys 40.00 and 50.00 and ship it I might as well give it away. Im not in a rush to get rid of so im wasnt close to what im asking. I think thats a deal. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts