Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is the 01+ Mach 460 system I have sitting in my closet. It is the in dash 6 disc changer, with polished knob, front amp, 2 sets of front speakers, and a set of the rear speakers from the Mach 460 system. No rear deck box, or rear amps, but everything else is here. I'll let it all go for 175 plus shipping (probably around 20 bucks at the most).

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
so it's basically missing the rear sub and amps? will it work without those components?

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mach 460 didn't come with subs, just 6x8's and a pair of tweeters in the back deck.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump...

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
150 shipped? anyone? I pulled the 6 disc changer out today. That's cheaper than most are going on ebay

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well just bid on ebay...

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha...O ok. Well if it doesn't sell on there I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
my friend needs the head unit

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I'm thinking about bidding. I'm a little pressed for cash right now so i'll have to see but is the ebay auction only for the head unit? I was hoping to get everything you listed at the beginning of the post.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If someone on here wants the whole thing...bid on ebay and send me an email if you win and I'll send you everything I listed in the post. I have a better picture up on ebay now. This is a great deal on this radio, it works perfect, never had a single problem with it. And just for those who don't know, if you don't have the 460 system in your car, you will need a wiring harness in order to get any bass out of the system. I have the front amp and will include it, but you will still need the wiring harness.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's the pic I have on ebay now..

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
125 plus shipping....anyone? I'll send headunit, front amp, and up to 8 stock speakers if needed also.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I'll let you know in a day or two. I'm still trying to get some $$$

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Whats the specs on the back speakers. I need to replace mine and I'm no audiophile so stock will do. Woould you part with them?

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a set of the mach 460 front and rear 6x8's, and a set of the stock front and rear 6x8's..lol. I'll send any of them your way.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kiljosh said:
Whats the specs on the back speakers. I need to replace mine and I'm no audiophile so stock will do. Woould you part with them?
And I still have another set of 4 speakers, fronts and rears. I'll send any of them your way for say...10 bucks plus shipping lol. Shoot, I'll send all 4 that way for 10 bucks plus shipping.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts