Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a couple of parts for sale from my 2014 GT. The Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter is a little bit dirty but it's close to new. I had it on my car for approximately 1,000 miles. All hardware included (there's a little spring that came with it too for adjustments but it's not in the pictures). $150

Also getting rid of my Barton shifter bracket. This has approximately 33,000 miles on it but it's in good shape. Asking $30.

Located in Northern Virginia. Will consider shipping.
Auto part Auto part
Auto part Bumper Font Auto part

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updating to add a few more things for sale in addition to the Steeda shifter, which is still available. The Barton bracket has been sold.

Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter - had it on my car for approximately 1,000 miles. Close to new. $150
Office ruler Font Tool Gas Handwriting

Shelby shock tower brace - Like new. I had this on my car for maybe a couple thousand miles. $70
Wood Asphalt Tool Floor Road surface Rectangle Office ruler Ruler Wood Font

SR Performance front lowering springs. Unsure of mileage but I bought the full set second hand from a guy and still have the rears on my car and they've been fine the whole time I've had them. $25
Wood Electric blue Font Metal Automotive tire

OEM shocks, struts and springs (I have the whole set, some are in boxes). The front struts have approximately 35k miles on them and the rear shocks have approximately 33k miles on them. Asking $50 for 2 struts, 2 shocks, and 4 springs.
Font Gas Coil spring Metal Auto part

OEM front lower control arms - these have approximately 55k miles on them. Free if anyone wants to pick them up. I'm in Northern Virginia.
Tool Bicycle part Font Bumper Metal

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update - OEM suspension and SR lowering springs are sold. Shelby shock tower brace and Steeda shifter are still available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts