Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanting some opinions, ok my car is a v6 mustang 97, it's red but has a red/black theme( black taillights, black halo headlights, the black strip at the bottom, and black lettering on the back bumper),

I would like to know would a bullitt aluminum (silver) fuel door look better or worse than a black bullit aluminum one. They look the same just one is black and the other aluminum, would this be to much black or what?, It does have polishied rims and chrome exhaust, so the silver fuel door wouldn't be out of place. Thanks Matt

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been looking at those also. Let us know how it was to install and the fit and finish>> It would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where have you seen a black billet fuel door?

I have been wanting a Bullitt-type door but I thought the silver would clash with my black on red theme too.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
CakeOrDeath? said:
Where have you seen a black billet fuel door?

I have been wanting a Bullitt-type door but I thought the silver would clash with my black on red theme too.
most likely you have to powder coat

·
Registered
54 Posts
Damn, that is sexy.

I googled it and managed to find a picture of one on a laser red stang like mine and it looked really cool.

I'll have to keep checking eBay....

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Some guy in 5.0 Mustangs Mag had a red car with the black fuel door, very nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts