Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting some opinions, ok my car is a v6 mustang 97, it's red but has a red/black theme( black taillights, black halo headlights, the black strip at the bottom, and black lettering on the back bumper),

I would like to know would a bullitt aluminum (silver) fuel door look better or worse than a black bullit aluminum one. They look the same just one is black and the other aluminum, would this be to much black or what?, It does have polishied rims and chrome exhaust, so the silver fuel door wouldn't be out of place. Thanks Matt

·
Premium Member
19,559 Posts
How about you throw a pic of your car up on here and one of us will do a photoshop with both a polished fuel door and a black one and let you decide....

·
Premium Member
19,559 Posts
Matt'sredbeauty said:
Lol, yeah, and black taillights, i want to get the taillight seqeuncer but im worried about install issues, what about fuel door?
What issues are you worried about on the sequentials?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I dont think that any car looks good with the silver door. I dont see how they think that it goes good. I think your car would look awesome with it being black IMO.

·
Premium Member
19,559 Posts
Matt'sredbeauty said:
How to do all that wiring, I don't wanna mess something up and then pay big bucks, ya know. Matt
We have a guy here on the site that sells the kit for a very good price and includes instructions that cover every steop of the install. I don't know if these will work for your year model but I'm sure they would...maybe someone else will chime in with their experience.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts