Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
with the car sitting ther push the fuel pressure release valve ( small valve stem similar to a tire) on the fuel rail and see if it has fuel pressure keep a rag around for obvious reasons. if it has pressure sitting off then try it with the key in th run/start postion the pump should be pressurized. still has pressure then pump is functioning.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

ah just saw last post sorry

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with the car sitting ther push the fuel pressure release valve ( small valve stem similar to a tire) on the fuel rail and see if it has fuel pressure keep a rag around for obvious reasons. if it has pressure sitting off then try it with the key in th run/start postion the pump should be pressurized. still has pressure then pump is functioning.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

ah just saw last post sorry
Thanks I'm still gonna checc cause I'm working solo

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
was gonna say check the fuel pump voltage and see if it is bad at higher rpms
That's how it was but now I'm getting no gas to engine whatsoever

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Yes and it's had a rod bearing that is knocking as well
Damn I'm checcin on another engine now the one I got is fine but I want another ready for boost but then again I'm taking it from auto to manual

1 - 20 of 30 Posts