Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Tyler5.0phares said:
So wheres the best place to find a fuel pump ?
I got mine from AM but I'm sure there are cheaper places. A lot of brands are actually walbro so your local parts stores might be the best place to start.

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
Yup..I just got a holley 190lph and it has a nice walbro brand on it ;)
I needed mine asap and found it at a local parts place. Also with a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm looking too but what size should I get? I have stock motor except B303 cam and exhaust and switch to MAF. Is there a good after market fuel pump? Planning on more mods in the future and don't wanna waist money on something I'll need to switch in a year or so.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Sybesma07 said:
I'm looking too but what size should I get? I have stock motor except B303 cam and exhaust and switch to MAF. Is there a good after market fuel pump? Planning on more mods in the future and don't wanna waist money on something I'll need to switch in a year or so.
A 190 will support some hefty mods, if you plan on forced induction though you'll want to get a 255lph.

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
Tyler5.0phares said:
Ya I need one too how much was yours?
I payed $130 for mine at the parts store. But I know summit has a 255lph walbro for $99!..I didn't price there 190lph but I would assume maybe $10-15 cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts