Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i stated in my previous post i'm getting a supercharger for my car. how much can the stock fule pump flow per hour. i'm putting 30 lb injectors in and people tell me i need a fuel pump but i was wondering if i could use the stock fuel pump ? i'm going with the procharger 7 psi intercooled kit if that helps

·
Registered
187 Posts
your stock fuel pump may be ok with only 5 psi but i would recommend getting a 255 lph in tank fuel pump. it is safer and if you don't get it and your set up isn't good enough then it could be quite expensive for not getting a $100 part, fuel pumps aren't expensive. you can even get a 300lph fuel pump for around $100 at www.velocitymustangperformance.com go for it, your won't regret it.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
This is what you should do. Go to my site, www.rdmotorsport.com, and click on the downloads button. Then you will see a program called dragmath. after you open it up, look towards the bottom and you'll see fuel requirement. You'll see stuff like fuel pressure requirements and fuel pump requirements. That should help you! But your stock fuel pump call support up to about 250-300bhp, so anything over that, you'll need a bigger one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would recommend a 255lph pump - if you order the system from ATI, you can have them include it with the package.

Go to www.SuperChargers4Less.com and talk to the owner - let him know I sent you and he can normally hook you up with a good deal :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts