Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If or when I replace my fuel pump tomorrow. What can I get from auto store that will be an upgrade from stock? Or can I even get an upgrade from auto store? If I do get an upgrade will I need to tune it? Sorry but searched "fuel pump" and there was way to many old threads...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Try the svt focus pump or aviator pump it's stock 155 lph if i remember

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yes im sure u can

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Mathew r Wright said:
Can I get that from like autozone. I need this car tomorrow the family car is driving me nuts!!!!
I would recommend tousley ford. Doubt the svt focus pump is available locally. Your only local option will probably be oem equivalent

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
lowflyn said:
I would recommend tousley ford. Doubt the svt focus pump is available locally. Your only local option will probably be oem equivalent
Which a lincoln aviator is oem and so is a svt focus

·
Registered
25 Posts
lowflyn said:
Call Emerson at Last Call Racing and tell him you want to upgrade your stock fuel pump to the 2003 SVT Focus pump. Emerson will call Steve at tousley Ford and handle it for you. I upgraded to the SVT focus pump earlier this year and haven't had any problems and I know Emerson personally and he will take good care of you. Tell him Ben with the DSG GT referred you.

·
Registered
205 Posts
1996mustang said:
Try the svt focus pump or aviator pump it's stock 155 lph if i remember
Idk if the years Matter but the svt focus is 255

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Slow03GT said:
Call Emerson at Last Call Racing and tell him you want to upgrade your stock fuel pump to the 2003 SVT Focus pump. Emerson will call Steve at tousley Ford and handle it for you. I upgraded to the SVT focus pump earlier this year and haven't had any problems and I know Emerson personally and he will take good care of you. Tell him Ben with the DSG GT referred you.
Is the svt focus pump not 255 lph?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Emerson is awesome! He has been the 1 helping me get my new engine and everything I need for it, and yes a svt focus pump is 255 if you get the right year

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Coreyw428 said:
Emerson is awesome! He has been the 1 helping me get my new engine and everything I need for it, and yes a svt focus pump is 255 if you get the right year
Well the pump its self has to wait I want the car running to bad to wait for a upgrade to be shipped. Well not get it running again, but running right. It always ran just like dog du-du though...

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I feel like I've have learned so much from you guys thank you...

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

But hey if I do get an upgrade pump down the road, will I have to get a tune for that???

·
Registered
430 Posts
I got my pump from oreilys, it's a focus pump... The pump will only push what the computer tells it to... You will have to have a tuner to make it flow more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts