Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay so i have BBK Chrome Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X-Pipe, BBK Off-Road X-Pipe and i have the Borla atak and the borla touring i want to see what setup i will like the best

but there only one issue when i turn my car on from a cold start it makes a noise between the rpms of 600-1000 and i dont know how to explain it and it wasnt making that noise before

im still on stock exhaust

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
okay so i have BBK Chrome Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X-Pipe, BBK Off-Road X-Pipe and i have the Borla atak and the borla touring i want to see what setup i will like the best

but there only one issue when i turn my car on from a cold start it makes a noise between the rpms of 600-1000 and i dont know how to explain it and it wasnt making that noise before
Axle back exhaust hanger

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i still have my stock exhaust on and its a high pitch squeak nosie from the engine

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

i still have my stock exhaust on and its a high pitch squeak nosie from the engine
i still havent change my exhaust

·
Registered
7,001 Posts

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

i still havent change my exhaust
Ahhh ok. R u in a cold climate? It could possibly be a cold belt

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinkin you had changed your exhaust, but you haven't so that wouldn't be it.[/QUOTE]

What wouldn't be it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts