Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a 2013 v6 convertible. I have upgraded the gears to 3.55 and tuned this thing for years. Each and every time the transmission regresses and becomes sluggish again even with different tunes from Steeda and Bama. The fuse 47 pull works for me breifly but inevitably living in the NY metro area I end up with the same problem with in 24 hours because apparently Ford didn't account for traffic and stop and go driving with this crappy adaptive learning built into the car.

I have read on the forums here that some of you used this jsimmons 47 relay mod to overcome this issue. I am a bit of an advanced novice but I would like to learn how to do this to my car so maybe at 111k miles I can finally overcome this problem. Does anyone have any detailed photos/videos of their mod installation so I can emulate yours?

Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thought I may have posted my parts & wiring diagram on here somewhere. Will look for it. May take a day or two but I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, thanks for your response. I appreciate it. Sure if you could email them to me that would be great. My email is [email protected].

I wish we had a video on it too, this definitely seems a bit more complex then I anticipated, I hate how this car gets so sluggish though, I hope Ford corrected all this in the new generation 10 speeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts