Mustang Evolution Forum banner
41 - 60 of 161 Posts
Missing the camaro lol and GT1000 out of Hennessey is faster than the zr1
And the TT ZR1 made by few are fster the th Ford GT. The Fod GT isn't made any more. Plain and simple. Even when it was it was not faster then a Z06. Look it up.

So again GM is winning in the over all performance car.

wnt2gofst said:
And the TT ZR1 made by few are fster the th Ford GT. The Fod GT isn't made any more. Plain and simple. Even when it was it was not faster then a Z06. Look it up.

If straight out of GM you can only count the c6 which is a different ballgame

That would be the GT40... mustang isn't the same class to me
Its the Fords GT not the GT40 of the 60's.

Also go buy a new Ford GT..That is right you can't...Yet again both are slower then the

And saying the Hennesy Ford GT..really. A modded acr to a stock car? What about LMR's TT Z06. Hands the Ford GT its ass.

The GT500 will cost as much as a Z06. Hell they do already once you get it loaded. SO yes they are in the same class.

The Sper Snake cost as much as a ZR1. Yet it is slower.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

If straight out of GM you can only count the c6 which is a different ballgame
How is that? You buy the ZR1 and Z06 right from a GM dealer. They make and produce it. It is not some other company making them. as in the hennesy.

wnt2gofst said:
Its the Fords GT not the GT40 of the 60's.

Also go buy a new Ford GT..That is right you can't...Yet again both are slower then the

And saying the Hennesy Ford GT..really. A modded acr to a stock car? What about LMR's TT Z06. Hands the Ford GT its ass.

The GT500 will cost as much as a Z06. Hell they do already once you get it loaded. SO yes they are in the same class.

The Sper Snake cost as much as a ZR1. Yet it is slower.
The super snake seats four. Lol

wnt2gofst said:

I concur the zr1 is cancerous!! Gm is winning at the higher part of the spectrum but in the trenches were most of the battling is done the mustang GT and v6 are smoking the camaro's. ***. ZL1 camaro Will be sick but a 5.0 with the extra money in mods will smoke that *** all day long. He may have warranty but at the end of the day mustang is still KING of the road!!!

wnt2gofst said:
And is over priced and slow.

See thing is I am not a Ford/Gm/Mopar nut swinger like most. I tell how it really is. I hope the new GT500 hands the Z06 its ass. But more then likley we will be let down.
I would much rather hand a Z06 it's ass in a fully build blown little 5.0 rather then in a super snake. I hate over priced cars and the stupid grins the owners give me when their sitting next to me at the light. I've got issues.

Benzo said:
I concur the zr1 is cancerous!! Gm is winning at the higher part of the spectrum but in the trenches were most of the battling is done the mustang GT and v6 are smoking the camaro's. ***. ZL1 camaro Will be sick but a 5.0 with the extra money in mods will smoke that *** all day long. He may have warranty but at the end of the day mustang is still KING of the road!!!
Most people will not be able to afford the upper priced cars where most cars are sold is the 5.0 vs. ss. Class. And the stangs are trampling the maro's! Whoo! Hoooo!

Benzo said:
Most people will not be able to afford the upper priced cars where most cars are sold is the 5.0 vs. ss. Class. And the stangs are trampling the maro's! Whoo! Hoooo!
On top of that if I the money for it id rather get a Mercedes or m6 and TT that

Benzo said:
I've yet to run a SS. I've ran down a '12 Auto Challenger R/T. He said I cheated because I pulled away too soon and he wasn't ready. Lol, kids.

Discussion starter · #56 ·
I've yet to run a SS. I've ran down a '12 Auto Challenger R/T. He said I cheated because I pulled away too soon and he wasn't ready. Lol, kids.
LOL +1
I raced an Audi S8 V12 in my Challenger and got my ass handed to me. Quatro, Rain and v12 vs. rear wheel drive, rain and v8.... what was I thinking. My excuse to this was ignorance on my part.... plain and simple.

Discussion starter · #58 ·
I gotta admit, the Challenger is a tough looking ride! Comfortable too!
Yes it is and it handles extremely well for being as big as it really is. I blew my driverside front tire at 125 mph, no issues controlling it and pulling over safely..... not a scratch, dent ding or anything. That being said I sold it for ONE safety issue I could not live with having kids. There is no seatback forward lever on the driver seat. If the car gets t-boned on the passenger side... no one is getting out of the driverside quickly. That is HUGE safety issue for me.... enough so that I sold it for that reason alone.

Wow! I didn't know that. That's kinda cheap. I wonder why that is so? I agree, my daughter goes everywhere with me and her booster is right behind my seat. If I couldn't easily get to her I'd get rid of the car too.

41 - 60 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.