Mustang Evolution Forum banner

FYI

17K views 160 replies 25 participants last post by  DDTCM 
#1 ·
#10 ·
DDTCM said:
I ain't scared of 8 more ponies.......I'm am scared of 650 though.

P.S.
No likey the new taillights. That clear LED **** looks like a aftermarket euro taillight.
+1 Not feelin the new tails either. When the 2010 came out, I hated the new look. I've since grown to love it now that I have an '11. I think the 2013 GT is gonna be my arched enemy. Lol

#25 · (Edited)
Lol ^^^^^^ no worries. It's gonna take Chevy 5 years or another bail out to give us any kinda of real competition. Ford's retro mustang body style came out in '05? and Chevys answer to that was the '10 camaro. Just another over weight, over priced transformer that doesn't even resemble much of its former self.

#26 ·
The true beauty of the gt500 is the motor anyone who has a gt500 sees that 650hp on the 2013 and says so what!! I'm running over 820bhp on 91 octane in my 08 gt500 with all stock motor and internals. I've even ran my boost up to 25psi and put c16 in the tank and hit the 1000hp mark on my stock motor, scary fast at freeway speeds!!!! I'm just worried that boring it out to 5.8 didn't compromise this beautiful strength of this motor. If it did then its better to have a 2012 than a 2013!!!!!!!!

#28 ·
to the past 5 posts amen!
What Chevy will come out with is a 678 hp 9,897 pound lug ignoring the fact that only 1/9 of America could afford it and design it based off the styling of a mentally retarded catfish and a revolting obese stripper that has absolutely no styling cues of the original camaro. Oh, not to mention how they will pay for all of this with bail out money..
Come at me Chevy!
Why you produce the cars like you did back in 1969 and such? Those cams were actually acceptable! Not some steamrolled bastard child of a Mercedes and prius you call a car. Not to mention it dying out in 2002! The only reason its a transformer is because its bulky *ss is the only one that could hold half the country, a few robots and take up half the road in the process!

Okay I'm done. No early morning ranting for me. Idk what the hell I just typed. Woohoo!

#29 ·
JetWolf said:
to the past 5 posts amen!
What Chevy will come out with is a 678 hp 9,897 pound lug ignoring the fact that only 1/9 of America could afford it and design it based off the styling of a mentally retarded catfish and a revolting obese stripper that has absolutely no styling cues of the original camaro. Oh, not to mention how they will pay for all of this with bail out money..
Come at me Chevy!
Why you produce the cars like you did back in 1969 and such? Those cams were actually acceptable! Not some steamrolled bastard child of a Mercedes and prius you call a car. Not to mention it dying out in 2002! The only reason its a transformer is because its bulky *ss is the only one that could hold half the country, a few robots and take up half the road in the process!

Okay I'm done. No early morning ranting for me. Idk what the hell I just typed. Woohoo!
Lmao!!! Sounds like u had to much coffee:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.