Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#veryexcite! I read all the books and then watched the show. Not exactly thrilled with all the changes but I can deal. 81 minutes tonight. I watched the last episode 12 days ago as a leaked release so I wasn't spoiled so this has been a pretty good leadup for me to E7.

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably. Hopefully you aren't one of those ppl who wants a medal for not having watched it lol.

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they played him like a violin. The other thing is D&D kinda ran into a dead end with the character so he was killed off. Or... I dunno. Sansa went to the Cersei Lannister School of manipulation and she isn't stupid. Way too much hate for Sansa... mostly from the #MRA crowd tbth.

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Yeah they played him like a violin. The other thing is D&D kinda ran into a dead end with the character so he was killed off. Or... I dunno. Sansa went to the Cersei Lannister School of manipulation and she isn't stupid. Way too much hate for Sansa... mostly from the #MRA crowd tbth.
im sure I sound stupid but what is D&D lol

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2 Posts
#veryexcite! I read all the books and then watched the show. Not exactly thrilled with all the changes but I can deal. 81 minutes tonight. I watched the last episode 12 days ago as a leaked release so I wasn't spoiled so this has been a pretty good leadup for me to E7.
____
Yes you are Absolutely right I also seen this show and like it very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts