Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So like everytime I press on the gas it sounds like air is coming out of somewhere and I have no idea what it is and is rather fix it now before something brakes or whatever anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
So like everytime I press on the gas it sounds like air is coming out of somewhere and I have no idea what it is and is rather fix it now before something brakes or whatever anyone know what it is?
Can u get a video of this maybe or describe it better. Is your car running rough? How is it at idle? Do you have any mods like a cold air intake new throttle body? Check your fasteners that hold your intake in place to see if any have come loose.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can u get a video of this maybe or describe it better. Is your car running rough? How is it at idle? Do you have any mods like a cold air intake new throttle body? Check your fasteners that hold your intake in place to see if any have come loose.
It basically releases air like it sounds like airs coming out from the front of the dash like the top of the hood it runs fine and I have a cold air intake

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Did this happen soon after installing the cai?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Lmao yes your good bro, it's the sound the cai gives off, just installed mine and I can hear it sucking air through the entire cabin, I love it!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
It does sound pretty badass haha
Yea man cai don't do much in our cars without a tune our stock airbox is pretty damn good, but I purchased mine for engine looks, and I love the whistling/sucking on hard accel

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got it for the same reason but it sounds nice makes TE car feel better to drive and everything

·
Registered
634 Posts
lol, Mine used to make the cool sound.. Until I bought my exhaust. Can't hear it anymore unless im at like 3k+ RPM's and its really sucking some air in hahaha

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
lol, Mine used to make the cool sound.. Until I bought my exhaust. Can't hear it anymore unless im at like 3k+ RPM's and its really sucking some air in hahaha
+1 i can only here it over my LM1s if I listen for it

·
Registered
634 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts