Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Is it me or is gas prices for regular is going down but premium is still super high
I paid 60 cents more for the premium,,I know when i drove through tennessee,,premium was only 20 cent higher than the regular,,Premium prices are set by the store owners to make more profit i think

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
mymustang said:
I paid 60 cents more for the premium,,I know when i drove through tennessee,,premium was only 20 cent higher than the regular,,Premium prices are set by the store owners to make more profit i think
Ummm lol I wish I was in your part of tn because for me it was like 3.90 to 4.10

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
2.91/3.11 here...

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
I haven't paid for gas in over ten years so when I fill up the Mustang every so often I don't even look at the prices.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
DDTCM said:
Yes,I've had a company vehicle as a daily driver for over ten years now. They pay for gas,insurance and any maintenance it needs.
I miss that about my old job... 60k a year and nothing out of pocket

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
DaBluedude said:
Gas is so fn cheap.
Uh...ok...

I haven't seen cheap gas in over 10 years and doubt we'll ever see it again. Oil prices will continue to rise exponentially regardless of whether alternate fuels become readily available. In the next 10 years we'll be paying european equivalent prices for fuel.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts