Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
JJB82 said:
Is anybody else on here experiencing the gas shortage as well?
Yup I'm I'm north jersey it's really bad... Looks like its the end of the world, starting yesterday they started rationing odd and even plates. I filled up my DD this morning, waited 3 1/2 hours on line, this is serious.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yup I'm I'm north jersey it's really bad... Looks like its the end of the world, starting yesterday they started rationing odd and even plates. I filled up my DD this morning, waited 3 1/2 hours on line, this is serious.
Yeah I grew up in Jersey and hear it's real bad. My father was telling me that the rationing isin't even being enforced in a number of gas stations...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
The Dude said:
Yeah I grew up in Jersey and hear it's real bad. My father was telling me that the rationing isin't even being enforced in a number of gas stations...
Most are rationing if there are police helping to keep things in order but there are some that are price gouging... Making the prices go up as high as 5.49 a gallon... With lots of ppl freaking out, they're paying for it out if desperation as most ppl are running on fumes right about now

·
Registered
232 Posts
JJB82 said:
Is anybody else on here experiencing the gas shortage as well?
I'm in NYC and yes we are. Waiting in line for hours not my idea. To beat the rush I went at 3:45 a.m. And the wait was 20 minutes. Not bad!

·
Registered
21 Posts
gtstyles2 said:
How far are you from Orange County, NY? My friend said there aren't any lines there.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Supe01stang said:
I'm in NYC and yes we are. Waiting in line for hours not my idea. To beat the rush I went at 3:45 a.m. And the wait was 20 minutes. Not bad!
Did they have only 87 octane, this gas shortage blows :-o!! By me that's all they have right now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts