Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys just got my mustang and previously I was a classic car guy so no computer. With that said.

Looking at adding the triple gauge pod with Oil Pressure, A/F, Boost. Do these need to be mechanical or electrical from computer or mixture or what???

Thanks, and I may become a pain in the butt with questions being new to Mustangs and onboard computers

·
Premium Member
6,964 Posts
Have a mechanical boost gauge in my Roush. Works great. I have another one if you're interested; just shoot me a PM.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there a reason to have the negative boost gauge? looking at the 0-35+ vs 30-0-30. Also what is a good # for a street rod. I see the 0-35/60/100 or if I go with 30-0-20/30

·
Premium Member
6,964 Posts
If it's not making boost its making vacuum. Your M90 is making less than 10lbs of boost so it's your choice.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking 30-0-30. gives room to grow. Just cant find matching A/F Ratio

·
Premium Member
6,964 Posts
So what plans do you have for her?

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I plan on having her for awhile so my plans are vast. I do plan on adding some HP when I decide to rebuild/replace the motor. Short term is gauges, exhaust, and stereo system.

After all I have to keep up with my sons. One has a built up 94 Camaro the other has a 2005 GTO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts