Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of having gauges on the pillar and i can either get two gauge pillar pod on american muscle or on glowshift i think is what its called i can get three gauges and pillar for $190 either one i choose what are at least three gauges i should get as in what to monitor

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I'm in the same pickle as you are. I want to get te gauges that go on the pillar and 3 of them. I know one of them will my nos gauge since I'm getting nos in like month and a half.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
I'm in the same pickle as you are. I want to get te gauges that go on the pillar and 3 of them. I know one of them will my nos gauge since I'm getting nos in like month and a half.
Water temp, AF ratio, boost/nos. IMO.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like air to fuel but those are expensive lol

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought they were like 150 idk for sure

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was on glow shift I think was what it's called but you get to choose 3 with the pillar also and I choose three and the air to fuel was an extra 149 I think I may be mixed up

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Figured it out. It's was air to girl wideband. But the regular gauge is regular price

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
1lowGT said:
I was on glow shift I think was what it's called but you get to choose 3 with the pillar also and I choose three and the air to fuel was an extra 149 I think I may be mixed up

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Figured it out. It's was air to girl wideband. But the regular gauge is regular price
Oh ok I'll check those out. If you do end up getting them then you should do a how to install them because I'm gonna get them too but like after I get my nos kit

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it's 159.99+6.99 for a kit thing and that's : gauges with pillar. And idk if it when I'd get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts