Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i've giving my car a whole new look over the past few weeks. First i tinted the windows all around 20% with 15% reflectivity. Then I removed those ugly side moldings that give that grocery getter effect. I then upgraded to the mach 1 grille because someone was nice enough to steal the emblem out of my original grille. I guess thats OK though because i've always wanted the mach 1 grille. I also added a mach 1 chin spoiler to complete the look. Heres some pics tell me what you think.

Attachments

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
looks pretty sweet.

doesn't the pony in the grill require a specific tool? that sucks that people are that gay. Oh well, at least your car looks better now :)

Update the sig! :)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Looks good man, ya need exhaust...as I do too. I think I'm going to buy a chin spoiler as my christmas present to myself, or headlights...dunno yet

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I believe he just has the gt foglights..you can get those from one of our site sponsors for just under 150. Wiring harness, switch, everything

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
velocitymustangperformance.com

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep lowflyn is right in both cases. They're GT fog lights and i got them from VMP.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
weird i love the pony on the side usually i dont lol. looks sweet overall man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts