Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone who's had 4.10 proffessionally installed be able to tell me a rough estimate of labor costs. I found a very reputable shop and was wondering on price before I called.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
charlie03fastGT said:
Probably cuz its the only shop in my area that specializes in gears.
I had a guy quote me $250 if I brought all the parts and everything lol but I have many shops in my area that specialize in rear ends

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Get a firm price then use a 10 percent off coupon

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Geo coupons has a $-30 off 300 or more bill...

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Second thoughts screw the firm prices take the coupon down there with you on your phone...

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Pull it out after they're done with the work that's what I did...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WheelStander said:
Get a firm price then use a 10 percent off coupon

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Geo coupons has a $-30 off 300 or more bill...

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Second thoughts screw the firm prices take the coupon down there with you on your phone...

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Pull it out after they're done with the work that's what I did...
Now since my first time is there any other parts I need besides the pinion and ring gear? Do I need new Carrier?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
That's what I would expect a dealer to charge
Yea and I had it done at the dealer lol

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Local shop quoted me $300 but when I asked if they had done gears before he said "in sure we can figure it out" lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts