Registered
3,713 Posts
shouldn't take more than 1 hour, 2 hours max :p
but, most important thing is have fun!
and make sure you do it right!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Airaid I have it abd man it was annoying to put on because of the rubber piece that connects the tb to the cai fits tight

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ebgonzalez1 said:
Airaid I have it abd man it was annoying to put on because of the rubber piece that connects the tb to the cai fits tight
Yea I had that problem on my 99. Half a drop of oil goes a long way!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Dub9stang said:
Yea I had that problem on my 99. Half a drop of oil goes a long way!
Lol never thought of that when I installed mine. I put a flat head from the bottom and rolled it up making the seal.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
nice. i wish i could install my CAI, but we got another storm up in Jersey...againnnnnn! grr
Can't get a break... Glad I moved last year from NJ. Be safe.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Well it might take longer than one day... But that's the ETA for my new 2013 :)

View attachment 75161
lol. you may officially have the earliest modded car. lol. let us know what the milage is when you get all that stuff on. :lmao::good:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
Lol never thought of that when I installed mine. I put a flat head from the bottom and rolled it up making the seal.
I did the same thing lol it completely killed any energy of me taking it off and putting the oem intake when It goes to the dealership I am never gonna do that again unless I have to

·
Registered
526 Posts
You lucky dog you! Have fun with the installs! :)

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
ebgonzalez1 said:
I did the same thing lol it completely killed any energy of me taking it off and putting the oem intake when It goes to the dealership I am never gonna do that again unless I have to
Why would u take it off? Lol I take my car with all my mods they don't tell me anything and I ask to make sure my warranty is intact

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
ebgonzalez1 said:
You think that's annoying!
I had to line rubber for the entire housing for my steeda intake....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
Why would u take it off? Lol I take my car with all my mods they don't tell me anything and I ask to make sure my warranty is intact
They told me that anything and everything would void my warranty... :'( my dealerships suck

·
Registered
136 Posts
Can't get a break... Glad I moved last year from NJ. Be safe.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

lol. you may officially have the earliest modded car. lol. let us know what the milage is when you get all that stuff on. :lmao::good:
where did you move to pwrby? Az? how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
my warranty has been decimated lol
+1^. Mine too. Within the first 1000 miles.

·
Registered
371 Posts
BlackedStang said:
That is not right. You need to go to a different dealership.
Ived gone to all 3 near my area I had problems replacing ny hydro bushing with all three except for the last one. But they all basically said the same I also asked for an estimate price for my gears and if it would still stay with a warranty the gears were beibg sold to ne for 400... and said it wouldn't be warrantied.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
ebgonzalez1 said:
They told me that anything and everything would void my warranty... :'( my dealerships suck
They are idiots hahaha they can try and void my warranty but I show them the magnuson warranty act and they just service my car no questions asked.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts