Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 13069 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in our meet and observing my old thread "ME get together?" We now have a set date and location!

June 7th-9th come over any day or all days!
Drag strip about 40 min from this location! Any stang is welcome!
This will be a blast hoping for a great turnout, I'm pumped hope you are!

·
Registered
144 Posts
schmitty426 said:
For anyone interested in our meet and observing my old thread "ME get together?" We now have a set date and location!

June 7th-9th come over any day or all days!
Drag strip about 40 min from this location! Any stang is welcome!
This will be a blast hoping for a great turnout, I'm pumped hope you are!
Awesome. That's where I bought my car lol. Hopefully can make it.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Can anyone get the city involved? Anyone know anybody that could help?

·
Registered
13 Posts
You better! Or we will find you .....

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Ill call down there sometime and see what they say about it, the actual town is Florence right ?

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Lol. I been thread hoppin! We need to get the coty to sponsor it. Get them involved. I'm sure if we said, the city was down for it more people would want to come. It'd just sound official.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I think it will be amazing!! Can you imagine all of us roaring through a town?

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Ohhhhh. My SLP loudmouths are just not loud enough! If anybody is Rollin out of Tennessee, we can roll together.

·
Registered
144 Posts
schmitty426 said:
Correct the strip is in Florence
Lol so it's a meet and drive. I know Columbia has the biggest ford dealership in Missouri. Joe machens ford. Well inventory wise. I don't know if they'd let us meet somewhere joe machens owns or something.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol so it's a meet and drive. I know Columbia has the biggest ford dealership in Missouri. Joe machens ford. Well inventory wise. I don't know if they'd let us meet somewhere joe machens owns or something.
Its a meet, drive, bbq, whatever anything goes and I forget they had the biggest dealership I'm sure the right calls they would let us meet somewhere of theirs!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Its a meet, drive, bbq, whatever anything goes and I forget they had the biggest dealership I'm sure the right calls they would let us meet somewhere of theirs!
That's awesome!!!! Any contacts or connections?

1 - 20 of 13069 Posts