Mustang Evolution Forum banner

13021 - 13040 of 13069 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
How far out would we need to set this for everyone to try to get everyone on board? I'm finally off the road and settling in on a new job that will finally let me plan a thing or two.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Lol. This work and busy situation is killing it.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Crickets!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Went fast turned left Michigan Speedway now down in Atlanta for two more weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Went fast turned left Michigan Speedway now down in Atlanta for two more weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
What's going on in Atlanta? That's only a couple hours away from Project Pony and myself. I may be able to convince him to drag that white Mustang out for a drive. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind taking the grey monster West down I-20 to Atlanta.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
What's going on in Atlanta? That's only a couple hours away from Project Pony and myself. I may be able to convince him to drag that white Mustang out for a drive. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind taking the grey monster West down I-20 to Atlanta.
I'm doing the bearings today. Didn't want to wait for all the other parts to come in. I wanted to do everything at once, but that bearing really doesn't sound healthy. But she'll be good to make it to anywhere in the country no problem after that.

I hadn't heard of anything special going on in Atlanta, but admittedly, I don't ever check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I'm doing the bearings today. Didn't want to wait for all the other parts to come in. I wanted to do everything at once, but that bearing really doesn't sound healthy. But she'll be good to make it to anywhere in the country no problem after that.

I hadn't heard of anything special going on in Atlanta, but admittedly, I don't ever check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Axle bearings. Fun day.

Actually, they aren't that bad. More time consuming than difficult.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I am working down here for a few weeks. My car is safe and sound at home. There is no way I would drive and park around here. My rental cars has been dinged twice now, and I park it away from people. I am just off 285 and the traffic here really sucks.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
The only thing comparable to Atlanta traffic is LA. I used to live in Atlanta. After a while you become numb to the commute.

·
Registered
884 Posts
My commute is down an elevator to a meeting room and back to my room. When I go out to dinner I wait til 1730 or so before I even think about driving the 3 or 4 miles to the restaurants. They offered me a job down here in 2004 and I said H--- no now I am really glad I did.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I hope my brothers are well. I've not heard from anybody in a while. Heard Travis sold his baby.

13021 - 13040 of 13069 Posts