13041 - 13060 of 13069 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
How did I miss this?? Do you have it?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Steve I am moving to TN in Jan Feb time frame looking for a place on a lake. Where should I look. Retiring soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Norris or Cherokee are both beautiful down my way. That's awesome Mike! There are some beautiful houses on Norris. Both of those lakes are 20 minutes from me.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Thanks I will look down that way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
161 Posts
It has a forged DSS Racing bottom end, including forged crank, 60# injectors, low compression pistons(for a bigger Kenne Bell supercharger), tunable induction, 2500 rpm stall, built tranny etc.
I thought I was ready to have her dynotuned but found a cracked header so had to spend a week doin that.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
She's a beauty! How you guys been? I haven't been on in forever.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks Steve been really good we landed in Mo last year and I finally got to sell the RV and replace Ursula .I woulda bought her back but he wanted too much then I found the Saleen in Rogers AR couldn't pass it up. I haven't been on here in years literally how u been any new mods to the Snake?

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
It's great to see you back on. Glad you got things going your way sir. I've only done a few things in the last while. New clutch and fly wheel, new throttle body. Currently building a garage to put her in. Gonna do some major loving on her once I get her in.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I hear that just got a carport to keep her n the wifeys car in til I get my garage built!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Lol. Mine has been years in the making. Hopefully coming very soon. I think everybody else has abandoned us.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think ur right Steve we're the motorheads from hell haha!
Yeah man I had to put mine on jackstands on our patio to take the header off to get fixed not much fun. I am thinkin about $1500 for a slab then an installed metal garage for $7500 are u goin metal or stick built?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hopefully there will be talks about starting another meet fore too long. I sadly missed out on the first one.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
We did a couple. I sure did have a blast coming out that way. I've lost my little brother in the last couple months and it's definitely hit hard. He got to go with me on a couple close to home. I haven't heard from most of the guys in forever.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Sorry Brett, I am going stick built. It's happening with an addition and porch. I'm just hoping to actually have space once we get it done lol. Our house is pretty small.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Been away from site for a long time but #neverforget All well here fellas, no new stang, still 2 tone fox. I was in Jeff city for the eclipse ☺ Then cruised to Osage Beach. I hope every1 is doing great!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
89 Posts
Catching up... Truely sorry bout ur loss Steve, keep on driving and enjoying the open road in the Snake in his memory. Brett, beautiful Saleen & in my fav. color. Shane, I only went to the 1st meet & it was a blast. Lets get it on again 4 next year, lol.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Roger, I hope you are well my brother! It's great to see you on. I'm so happy to see you still have that beautiful fox. I do miss the guys on here. I think everybody is truly busy.

13041 - 13060 of 13069 Posts