Mustang Evolution Forum banner

13061 - 13069 of 13069 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Not so fast. I am still here. I have been traveling three weeks on the road one week home. So my car has been under cover almost all summer. Next year is looking about three weeks gone one week back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Very nice Mike! Glad to see you on.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And thank you guys. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Undesirable. Appreciate your thoughts.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hey Steve I am still looking for a home in TN so we might be neighbors

·
Registered
884 Posts
Might just be a get together in TN

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yup I saw that. I have not seen my second quarter travel schedule yet. So not sure where in the world I will be then. I should have it by Dec I hope.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Well, since the ME app no longer works, I haven't even checked the forum.

Almost a year to the day since this thread has been posted in? Crazy.

I still have my Mustang. Almost pulled the trigger on a supercharger, but we decided to move and have another kid. So, no supercharger, maybe ever. I've been thinking about trading the Mustang in for the new Bronco, depending on how they look. I really haven't done much, if anything, upgrade wise to the stang in years. We moved from KCMO back to the KS side last year. Lots of expenses as well.

I know Schmitty recently got engaged, not sure if he still has his stang. Mark sold his Mustang a few years ago and got an Acadia or something similar.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well, since the ME app no longer works, I haven't even checked the forum.

Almost a year to the day since this thread has been posted in? Crazy.

I still have my Mustang. Almost pulled the trigger on a supercharger, but we decided to move and have another kid. So, no supercharger, maybe ever. I've been thinking about trading the Mustang in for the new Bronco, depending on how they look. I really haven't done much, if anything, upgrade wise to the stang in years. We moved from KCMO back to the KS side last year. Lots of expenses as well.

I know Schmitty recently got engaged, not sure if he still has his stang. Mark sold his Mustang a few years ago and got an Acadia or something similar.

I'm pretty excited to get a look at the new Bronco. If I like it I'll be one of the people trading in on one as well.

I still use the old mevo app as well. Just have a tough time finding it after getting a new phone. Wish they would update it.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Mustang Evolution mobile app

13061 - 13069 of 13069 Posts