Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
I went with the legal limit here in fort worth 35 on the doors and 5 on the back windows and I love it...but if you don't want that dark on the rear 35 is still enough for the light I suppose

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gqsmash said:
I went with the legal limit here in fort worth 35 on the doors and 5 on the back windows and I love it...but if you don't want that dark on the rear 35 is still enough for the light I suppose
I'm afraid of going too light, but I don't want real dark either. I want it dark enough for privacy. I can get a medical exmption if I have to.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Topless04GT said:
i have 2% on all windows n loooove it :)
How can you see out? that is crazy..

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I got 15% all around on my car!.. It's dark enough that I can pick my nose in complete privacy if I wanted to!.. Hahahaha. And yet light enough to see out of!.. Lol.

·
Registered
903 Posts
not gonna lie it took a little getting used to. But i tell you what.. cruising around at night... makes it feel like im looking out of a boat porthole window! lol. It is really nice though for late night long distances because with how low to the ground i am even when someone is on my ass.. their lights dont bug me, and it makes it really easy to focus on the road ahead.

a comedian once said and this is something if i had the balls to do i would love to try. he said,

one night when a cop pulls me over, because of my dark windows... just once, i want to unbuckle my seat belt, jump over to the passenger seat, buckle back up, and lean over to roll down the window. When the cop comes up and puts his flashlight in the window, just look at him and say... AWWW man... you just missed him.. he was here a second ago officer.. I will let him know you stopped by. lol

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Topless04GT said:
not gonna lie it took a little getting used to. But i tell you what.. cruising around at night... makes it feel like im looking out of a boat porthole window! lol. It is really nice though for late night long distances because with how low to the ground i am even when someone is on my ass.. their lights dont bug me, and it makes it really easy to focus on the road ahead.

a comedian once said and this is something if i had the balls to do i would love to try. he said,

one night when a cop pulls me over, because of my dark windows... just once, i want to unbuckle my seat belt, jump over to the passenger seat, buckle back up, and lean over to roll down the window. When the cop comes up and puts his flashlight in the window, just look at him and say... AWWW man... you just missed him.. he was here a second ago officer.. I will let him know you stopped by. lol
That is some funny S***!!!!.... Hahahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Topless04GT said:

Oh man that is great. Yeah you'd have to have some balls to pull that one off.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Eturner said:
I got 15% all around on my car!.. It's dark enough that I can pick my nose in complete privacy if I wanted to!.. Hahahaha. And yet light enough to see out of!.. Lol.
Nice! That's what I'm talkin about right there. Complete privacy.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Motherf*cking LOVE groupon

You find the best deals on there, I mean $60 or so bucks for free washes for 90 days?!? I used that sucker so much I ran the wash dry!
Everyone knew me by name too... ha!

But otherwise, tint will look mighty good on that steed :)

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Motherf*cking LOVE groupon

You find the best deals on there, I mean $60 or so bucks for free washes for 90 days?!? I used that sucker so much I ran the wash dry!
Everyone knew me by name too... ha!

But otherwise, tint will look mighty good on that steed :)
I do to! Thats awesome.. I never seen one that good here yet. THis tint job would cost me like 180-190 bucks money I don't have.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
99ford said:
I do to! Thats awesome.. I never seen one that good here yet. THis tint job would cost me like 180-190 bucks money I don't have.
Yeah they have great deals, always on there. plus I always shop around like a nerd before I buy something :p

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JetWolf said:
Yeah they have great deals, always on there. plus I always shop around like a nerd before I buy something :p
Me to I scour Google and Amazon for reviews about the product! The last time I bought clothes mind you this mass retailer had 40% off. I went home and thought about it then went back.

A bargin is only a bargin if you need it and you can afford it. So says Clark Howard.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
99ford said:
Me to I scour Google and Amazon for reviews about the product! The last time I bought clothes mind you this mass retailer had 40% off. I went home and thought about it then went back.

A bargin is only a bargin if you need it and you can afford it. So says Clark Howard.
Exactly I got my CAI about $60-70 less and louvers $50 less than listed price, I scour everywhere before I buy then sleep on it, the way I planned my car when I first got it isn't the same as I plan for it now, made it a lot sleeker.

And for performance parts or stuff I'm not sure on I always ask on here first, don't want to take class away from Jet :p

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
99ford said:
Yeah. I shop American Muscle usually they have the best price and quality. Just wish there were more like you out there.
Sweet merciful Jesus AM has the downright best customer service I have ever received (yes I'm talking about you Chris) and learning they price match is a miracle for my always empty wallet ha!
More like me? Now what does that mean? Lol

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JetWolf said:
Sweet merciful Jesus AM has the downright best customer service I have ever received (yes I'm talking about you Chris) and learning they price match is a miracle for my always empty wallet ha!
More like me? Now what does that mean? Lol
There needs to be more girls out there like you! Good with money, into cars, and yet lady like when needed.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
99ford said:
There needs to be more girls out there like you! Good with money, into cars, and yet lady like when needed.
Amen. Amen.
I have no lady friends because they don't understand anything I talk about. It sucks, but I'm more comfortable around guys anyway, especially ones that can spit as much info as I can!
Yeah good with money is a blessing for me, except the reason I save money is so that I can buy more parts with said saved money, So all of it goes into my beast! I literally do not buy anything else, I don't need clothes or vid games, that might come when I have a bunch of extra cash, but car is always 100% first. :good:

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JetWolf said:
Amen. Amen.
I have no lady friends because they don't understand anything I talk about. It sucks, but I'm more comfortable around guys anyway, especially ones that can spit as much info as I can!
Yeah good with money is a blessing for me, except the reason I save money is so that I can buy more parts with said saved money, So all of it goes into my beast! I literally do not buy anything else, I don't need clothes or vid games, that might come when I have a bunch of extra cash, but car is always 100% first. :good:
Yeah I'd go without clothes but that's a little gross if people started going nude. I certinaly do not buy anymore than I need. I spent too much on the stang. I had no clue about what needed to be done other than tinted windows and exhaust.

·
Registered
903 Posts
but car is always 100% first. :good:
my kinda gal lol

dream woman... sit there and have an argument, and i'd be "like jesus H christ... im goin out to the garage..."

her "yeah... well... me too... ****!" lol

i always warn the girls i have a relationship with... dont ask me which comes first, you or the car... because hunny, notice i still have my car ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts