Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep so I got my new job at a Dodge Dealership :D and they just happen to have 3 GTs on the lot so my chances of getting a brand new GT at low cost is at a prime :headbang:
I already told my boss that Ill be purchasing one of those GTs next month he just smiled and said Let me know and we'll discuss your pricing :mrgreen:

So what are the better sites to get more of my v8 knowledge?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff just thought maybe there was more then those sites. Like instead of v6stangs theres a v8stangs somewhere :D Guess not.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh look at that :D good stuff when is this happening? soon? I call dibs on being mod :headbang:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
bluemustang said:
oh look at that :D good stuff when is this happening? soon? I call dibs on being mod :headbang:
http://www.v8stangs.com/forum ;)

We are not anywhere near starting it yet. I was just playing around with it and seeing what I liked

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats a damn straight board. I say you guys go for it might end up taking off. Member I still call dibs :headbang:

Good call on modulardepot.com :!:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
www.modularfords.com its a great site! very good tech

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
As of right now, I am trying to get the v6 sold to my bro or someone, I am looking at 96-98 Cobras

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I would hope I would be in charge of tech over there Brent??? Maybe even some sort of an admin position?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Rick0636 said:
I would hope I would be in charge of tech over there Brent??? Maybe even some sort of an admin position?
You will def. be in charge of some stuff over there. As admin goes I can set you up with mod privledges to all the boards.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
OK man, I am not hard to please, lol, so when is it going to come to life? :-?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brent said:
Rick0636 said:
You will def. be in charge of some stuff over there. As admin goes I can set you up with mod privledges to all the boards.
Remember I called dibs I can do anything appearance or Off topic related :thumbsup: :mrgreen: Member the little people

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Oh, I don't expect to moderate it all by myself, there will be others I am sure man. Have you been over there and checked it out yet? You can sign up already. :|

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah i did im just waiting for my confirmation email and i should be member 12 :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I was just over there, it says you are the newest member... :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeppers, I will soon be among the ranks of GT owners :headbang:

I find the guys at midweststangs.com to be quite helpful as well. Granted, I've met a bunch of em and they are some cool fellas.

So what do ya think about a 2000 GT 5-speed with 30,000 miles for $12,500? Gonna have to throw that CDC shaker scoop on there right away I think! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts