Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new here so these questions might be redundant but I had to ask haha. So some questions I had was what kind of mods I should do first. I'm getting a gt premium but doesn't include the brembo so I'm guessing I need to do something for braking purposes. I want mods that won't necessarily make the car faster but something that will enhance safety and make the car last longer.
I also had questions about maintenance lik what kind of oil I should use when changing oil and what kind of gas I should feed my baby hah.

More about the vehicle, it's a black gt no exterior customs yet but I'll fix that soon. But I'm just super stoked about getting this car I can't wait! Thanks you guys in advance for helping me out with everything. This is gona be great

·
Registered
702 Posts
Daveeemoon said:
Hi everyone,
I'm new here so these questions might be redundant but I had to ask haha. So some questions I had was what kind of mods I should do first. I'm getting a gt premium but doesn't include the brembo so I'm guessing I need to do something for braking purposes. I want mods that won't necessarily make the car faster but something that will enhance safety and make the car last longer.
I also had questions about maintenance lik what kind of oil I should use when changing oil and what kind of gas I should feed my baby hah.

More about the vehicle, it's a black gt no exterior customs yet but I'll fix that soon. But I'm just super stoked about getting this car I can't wait! Thanks you guys in advance for helping me out with everything. This is gona be great
I would suggest royal purple for oil it is one of the best performance full synthetics on the market. And I only use 93 octane preferably shell or chevron. Oh! And I recommend getting the brembo package it's definitely worth it;)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Also get a cold air induction, I know u didn't want mods to make ur car faster, but it helps your car breath better which will be easier on ur car, plus a little extra horsepower never hurt :)

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
If your talking about a brand spanking new ride!.. Wait until your first scheduled oil change before you switch to full synthetics!.. And I also second Royal Purple for oil and 93 gas!.. I use Royal Purple for all my lubes!.. Lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
Daveeemoon said:
Hi everyone,

What year mustang?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting the 2012 model that 5.0!

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Oh yeah can u guys also include how much it might be? Just a rough estimate

·
Registered
702 Posts
Daveeemoon said:

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

It cost about 8to9$ bucks a quart so about 65$ if u do it ur self and more if u get a shop to do it.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Daveeemoon said:

U have to pay if u want the best!

·
Registered
472 Posts
SpectorV said:
welcome, a word of caution for mods. If you void the warranty then you wont be covered if you break anything :( and many things can void it.
If u put bolt ons always keep ur factory stuff just incase of anything.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah of I mod anything I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do it thru the ford dealerships probably or atleast consult with them. I'm kinda worried about the winter season coming up . I live in jersey and I'll prolly be getting some snow. I don't have a garage so I'm gonna need a cover. Anything else I would need?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts