Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
@scottydsntknow ... just a little? you live in one of the best places in Spain and Europe, good weather, lots of partying, pretty women, cheaper ..... but .... an A6? Really ?, is the Renault of the Germans, although they have managed to position it well in the market.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
@scottydsntknow ... just a little? you live in one of the best places in Spain and Europe, good weather, lots of partying, pretty women, cheaper ..... but .... an A6? Really ?, is the Renault of the Germans, although they have managed to position it well in the market.
Not an Audi A6, a 1st generation 6 speed automatic Coyote. Although I wouldn't say no to a nice Audi over here...

And there is a lot of partying here, legit the hottest women I have EVER seen IRL, it is cheap to live here and after living here I never want to live somewhere where there is winter again.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not an Audi A6, a 1st generation 6 speed automatic Coyote. Although I wouldn't say no to a nice Audi over here...

And there is a lot of partying here, legit the hottest women I have EVER seen IRL, it is cheap to live here and after living here I never want to live somewhere where there is winter again.
OK , iF Its a coyote, i don`t say anything. I undesrtand that you would refer to an Audi A6
I would also like it... and a predator too

·
Registered
68 Posts
scottydsntknow, sorry I guess it came out a little confusing. I only PH test the coolant. I don't know if you can PH test oils hahahahaha. I guess you can take oils/lubricants and send them to a lab to be tested but I haven't done that and don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
scottydsntknow, sorry I guess it came out a little confusing. I only PH test the coolant. I don't know if you can PH test oils hahahahaha. I guess you can take oils/lubricants and send them to a lab to be tested but I haven't done that and don't plan on doing so anytime soon.
Actually PH Testing of the oil normally will come up Acidic especial if you do a lot of short drives where the oil doesn't get hot enough to burn out all the gas and moisture. Living in high moisture area like where you are in one of the largest Rainforests in the US or where I am with the 70 degree dew points for most of the summer short drives are a killer on vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
PH testing any fluid is a waste of your money. Change at a regular interval and you will be fine.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts