Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropping the car off Monday for some electric exhaust cutouts lower it 1.5" inches and Maybe some window tint. I'm not sure about the tint yet.. Ill post up a exhaust video when I have the cutouts installed.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So you're gonna keep it!
Yea at least one more year. I really love this car and the gt500 I was wanting well.. I'd be spending 3times as much on the payment and I just started thinking of all the mods I could put on my car for LESS.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

The shops cutting me a deal all parts /labor for the electric cutouts the 1.5" lowering AND tint all the way around for like $750 bucks.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will put up a video for sure. Just stopped by the shop because of the huge snow storm we had parts were delayed and it won't be ready till Monday :/ that's ok tho since there's still enough snow around I doubt I could drive it home from the shop lol

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

I love the idea of having quiet exhaust on the car and just be able to flip a switch and go from quiet to flat out LOUD any time I want. Cops around? Just flip it closed and be quiet as stock ^^

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Here's the "before" video.

http://youtu.be/xO5rexx9y5Q

·
Registered
497 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Those boom tubes actually sound pretty awesome, I like them. Car looks great now though! Nothing beats a lowered Mustang with tints IMO. Now i'm anxious to hear it with the cutouts.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good! I like your style you got going on!
Yea I'm going for black on red but I'm not sure what to do with the white stripes lol thought about changing them to black. People seem to love them tho so I guess they stay lol

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Those boom tubes actually sound pretty awesome, I like them. Car looks great now though! Nothing beats a lowered Mustang with tints IMO. Now i'm anxious to hear it with the cutouts.
Video should be tomorrow they are waiting on parts the storms hit us pretty bad here so thier shipping was thrown off

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yea I'm going for black on red but I'm not sure what to do with the white stripes lol thought about changing them to black. People seem to love them tho so I guess they stay lol

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Video should be tomorrow they are waiting on parts the storms hit us pretty bad here so thier shipping was thrown off
I think the white stripes look good, black would look even better IMO though!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wonder if I could find someone to photoshop them black to see what it would look like

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The tint was $250 the lowering was $350 the tires /wheels i bought for $500 + shipping and the cutouts are going to be $650 he was going to do them with a cheaper set for $400 but they were on back order

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
The tint was $250 the lowering was $350 the tires /wheels i bought for $500 + shipping and the cutouts are going to be $650 he was going to do them with a cheaper set for $400 but they were on back order
350 to install springs? OUCH!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts