Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
908 Posts
Sanguin said:
3 of the parts. The filter (I had a K&N that I've lost somewhere, brand new), the MAF adaptor, and the 4"-3" coupler. The ABS pipe (heat resistant) and black coupler came from Lowe's. :) I'll paint the ABS pipe green soon enough.

It's a selection of parts that look decent and get the job done. I think once I get the box done, it'll make it look more professional since it won't be just hanging out there. Thought hard about how to rig the PCV so it would look decent. Even there, there is room for improving imo.
So the MAF adaptor works with the car?

· Registered
908 Posts
Sanguin said:
The stock MAF is to the right of where the intake tube attaches to the intake box. All you can see is a little rectangle where it was, I removed it prior to this pic.

No codes so far and yes the adapter works. It's a 4" adapter but comes with 3.5" and 3" inserts to reduce the flow around the sensor. I went with 3" because it looks the closest to the factory size.
I can't see what your explaining but I do see the plug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.