Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading up on this and I was wondering if you still do this? BTW I have a 2011 3.7 with o/r H-pipe. Are there any down sides to this tune? I have read that it could destroy the engine. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
598 Posts
They are offering it again now. It's only for the v8s tho. Has to be 11-13 5.0s. there is a guy on this forum somewhere tho that was able to get the ghost can tune for his v6 from a different company. Not trying to promote other company's here but BAMA just didn't offer it for v6's last I heard.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Found some links about ghost cam tune for ya

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f356/t309789/

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f358/t313553/

·
Registered
598 Posts
Personally, I like the way they sound a lot. I don't think I don't think I'd run that tune daily, but I would at car shows or on the weekends.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
They are offering it again now. It's only for the v8s tho. Has to be 11-13 5.0s. there is a guy on this forum somewhere tho that was able to get the ghost can tune for his v6 from a different company. Not trying to promote other company's here but BAMA just didn't offer it for v6's last I heard.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Found some links about ghost cam tune for ya

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f356/t309789/

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f358/t313553/

More Power Tuning

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I have been reading up on this and I was wondering if you still do this? BTW I have a 2011 3.7 with o/r H-pipe. Are there any down sides to this tune? I have read that it could destroy the engine. Thanks ahead of time.

Black on Black,

We know that the demand is out there for one, but until we’re entirely certain that the consistency is top notch, we aren’t going to release it. There are many cammed tunes out there that work for 9 out of 10 cars, but will still have issues with the 10th one. We want to be 100% certain that we put out a tune that works across all vehicles perfectly to protect our customers and their experience with us!

Hope this clears things up!

Shane

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
AMShaneLesky said:
Black on Black,

We know that the demand is out there for one, but until we’re entirely certain that the consistency is top notch, we aren’t going to release it. There are many cammed tunes out there that work for 9 out of 10 cars, but will still have issues with the 10th one. We want to be 100% certain that we put out a tune that works across all vehicles perfectly to protect our customers and their experience with us!

Shane
This is the reason I will use Bama, when I tune my new car. I've had trouble in the past with another co.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AMShaneLesky said:
Black on Black,

Shane
Thanks and as always I will go with Bama, but I can be your gopher test mustang.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
This is the reason I will use Bama, when I tune my new car. I've had trouble in the past with another co.
Thanks and as always I will go with Bama, but I can be your gopher test mustang.
Thanks for backing us up guys! It's really cool to have loyal customers like yourselves. And "Black on Black" if Bama is looking for a "gopher test Mustang" I'll let them know you volunteered lol.

Shane

1 - 9 of 9 Posts