Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
NicholasP said:
Are we able to use the forum discount and a gift card?
I believe so they say if you win the site sweepstakes stuff they do you can use the discount, so I don't see why not with a gift card

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

jellybean82881 said:
How do u get a forum discount?
Go into the "support our sponsors" section and there should be a thread or two on this

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
93mstnglx said:
I believe so they say if you win the site sweepstakes stuff they do you can use the discount, so I don't see why not with a gift card

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Go into the "support our sponsors" section and there should be a thread or two on this
Where do I type in the gift card at the check out?

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
NicholasP said:
Where do I type in the gift card at the check out?
I'll have to look in my computer

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
When you add the item to cart, scroll down to "coupon code/promotional code" I believe that's where you type in the gift card code

Attachments

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
93mstnglx said:
When you add the item to cart, scroll down to "coupon code/promotional code" I believe that's where you type in the gift card code
But then how do I also use the forum discount?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm still waiting for my discount code.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Use the line twice?
Yes, I think that is how it is done. I would enter the discount first then enter the GC 2nd.

If your still having issues, I'll be making cold calls Thursday from 12-5pm and will gladly take time to call AM. My boss won't have a clue.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Use the promotional code area more than once to put all ur codes/gift cards in. I just did it not too long ago. Also if u do try to use two codes like forum discount and a email discount. After you enter the second code. There will be a message at the top of the page saying to you can only use one.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. We can definitely offer you guys the forums discount with a gift card, that is just as good as Cash or Credit! Give my CS team a call and they'll hook you up!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

For anyone who is looking for the discount count code and hasn't received it yet, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up!

-Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts