Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we just bought my sister a BMW for her early grad gift for when she comes home thursday. But we want to buy one of those oversized car bows. Does anyone know of any stores that carry them?

*we dont want to order online due to the shortage of time

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
prolly go to a dealership...but i really dont know

·
Registered
120 Posts
You could always try to hit up a crafts shop buy some over sized ribbon in a roll and make one, it would probably be easier than trying to buy one already made

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
You could always try to hit up a crafts shop buy some over sized ribbon in a roll and make one, it would probably be easier than trying to buy one already made
agree

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
exactly what i was going to post.. but my phone threw a tantrum and decided to ignore me.. so Beto got it first... dangit!

Michaels/Hobby Lobby/Joan's will have some huge ribbon, you can staple it together and then place it on her car, good luck!

There are always car mustaches too.. i think those are cooler than ribbons.. just sayin' sayin'! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts