Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
argghh!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: usually i leave it in my desk at my office at work but i decided to take it home for the weekend and i went over to my friends house to do some laundry and she washed it!!!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lol Own3d

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ahhhh! That sucks....The only thing like that Ive ever washed was my work pager. 3 times. I just let it dry out and it was o.k. the damn thing still works good enough to page me at the butt crack of dawn every morning.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
my cell phones been washed, drop in a 4" deep puddle while playing golf AND thrown in the pool and it still woks :D the camera for it doesn't work anymore though.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kristi where the heck have u been how u been doin?

·
Registered
14 Posts
MusclesFromBrussels said:
kristi where the heck have u been how u been doin?
Hey Muscles.....Ive been o.k. Just reallllllyyyyy busy. The sex toy business is booming. lol How about you. How are things in Ohio? I would love to go back some time and visit. Im sure the area Ive lived in has changed so much.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thing r goin ok i got a new job makin some decent money was messin with an x gf and now im single again just in time for fall :( :( :( been training a lot lately down to 200 pounds not so scary anymore but the girls seem to like the look more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts