Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Tinted windows safe (well it works on mine and it says safe) but its called Invisible glass made from "stoner" works great, its $3.47 a can. ;) just thougth I would share :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yea thats good stuff....ive had good experience with Eagle One 20/20 too.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Man I posted some time ago about Invisible Glass by Stoner

It is the real deal

I tried the Anit-Fog by Rain X and it was a joke :no: :no: it sort of works but it leaves the window with a smudgy film so 2 thumbs down

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
u put rain x on the inside? llol

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
o nvm rain x makes it my bad

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
falconbballer15 said:
o nvm rain x makes it my bad

Man I was about to slam you

here is a taste

u put rain x on the inside? llol

""Dude are you reading challanged or did you finish the 3rd grade, Read what I said""

HAHAHAHHAA

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
at least u didnt say much t;his time brent :D :no: :no:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
WHAT THE HECK COREY!!! I LOOKED UP AND MY WORDS ARE CHANGED!! WHY DID U DO THAT? AND HOW

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dude you have been janked another MOD or ADMIN saw what i first put down before I edited my post and put it in your post. Actually the MOD of a certain area can do just about anything he wants with the post and threads.

Sorry If I did it i would admit it. I actually do it alot to Ken HEHEHEHEHEHEHE but it is in fun and he knows it :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
lol i dont really care i was just like wtf i didnt type that, i just talk before reading sometimes thats why i said that stupid stuff lol

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey Corey, sorry I didnt see your post, but I have used rain x on some of the cars I have done, its really hard to use. thats why i dont like it, that and i wax my glass in the spring du to lots of rain. :|

·
Registered
574 Posts
That Armor-All glass cleaner stuff sucks too. It's safe for tint, though. But it sucks. It says it doesn't streak because it doesn't use soap. Buuuuuullllshit. Invisible Glass > Armor-All Glass Cleaner.

·
Registered
67 Posts
rain x windsheild washer fluid works pretty good and it doesnt leave that film on your windsheild. (the orange stuff) it's also freeze resistant up to zero degrees. :headbang:

·
Registered
301 Posts
stangracer said:
rain x windsheild washer fluid works pretty good and it doesnt leave that film on your windsheild. (the orange stuff) it's also freeze resistant up to zero degrees. :headbang:
lol you don't live up north, I take it. 0* ain't much to be bragging about, unless you're using the Kelvin scale :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
hey Corey, sorry I didnt see your post, but I have used rain x on some of the cars I have done, its really hard to use. thats why i dont like it, that and i wax my glass in the spring du to lots of rain. :|
Not Regular Rain X !!! I was talking about the spray can of Anti-Fog. Leaves a streaky mess

1 - 20 of 21 Posts