Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody is running any? I've been waiting to do my exhaust for a while now (lack of funds) and I'm I'm just contemplating all my options. Eventually I'll do a complete sweet exhaust system probably a Borla cat back but for right now i just need a bttr sound than stock 4 cheap. Slp's, flows, or glasspacks? Opinions and vids of glasspack exhaust on a GT r appreciated. Lookn 2 spend minimal $ at this point. Anyone selling mufflers let ne know 2.
Thnx guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
I'm running them and I think they sound amazing I get compliments all the time. I just swapped my mufflers and put the packs in and there not all that loud but I think the sound is great. Everyone has there own opinions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,257 Posts
fomoco4life said:
Just wondering if anybody is running any? I've been waiting to do my exhaust for a while now (lack of funds) and I'm I'm just contemplating all my options. Eventually I'll do a complete sweet exhaust system probably a Borla cat back but for right now i just need a bttr sound than stock 4 cheap. Slp's, flows, or glasspacks? Opinions and vids of glasspack exhaust on a GT r appreciated. Lookn 2 spend minimal $ at this point. Anyone selling mufflers let ne know 2.
Thnx guys
Save your money and get the exhaust you want!.. Know what build you want and plan it accordingly!.. You will save a ton of cash in the end!..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
828 Posts
I had them put on my truck and they get louder as you drive with. After about 5-10k miles the fiber glass with be burnout of the mufflers and turn extremely loud
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mustang936 said:
Returned is right but glasspacjs only cost me $40 so its not too much. I have a video on YouTube of the sound
Link 2 vid??

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Eturner said:
Save your money and get the exhaust you want!.. Know what build you want and plan it accordingly!.. You will save a ton of cash in the end!..
Been saving 4 yrs, account still at $0 :( lol....i need some quick, cheap, decent sound asap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Mine were welded at a local exhaust shop, you could always use clamps though, if you want pictures of the undercarriage I can get you some
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mustang936 said:
Mine were welded at a local exhaust shop, you could always use clamps though, if you want pictures of the undercarriage I can get you some
Sounds pretty sick bro.appreciate the info.couldnt resist watchn the whole vid, the dunk was epic, and ur homie humpn the car crackd me up!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ToHellAndBack said:
I run an o/r x pipe with dual glass packs

Can I post a video on here?
Definately...lets hear it

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I checked with the local smog shop and it's completely legal to do a muffler delete here in California so that's my plan no mufflers at all....straight pipe n a couple weeks :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
fomoco4life said:
Definately...lets hear it

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I checked with the local smog shop and it's completely legal to do a muffler delete here in California so that's my plan no mufflers at all....straight pipe n a couple weeks :)
I'm posting it on YouTube. I'll give a link tomorrow
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top