Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a sound clip with glasspacks on...I can't find them on the site anymore...probably just blind. I'm thinking about putting dual glasspacks on my car for at least a little bit this summer just to see how it sounds after time. If nothing else, I can cut them back off and do something else. Just going to do this short term unless I love it.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah ok...well I'll get one first thing this summer when I have time to put them on lol. Gonna cut off right after cats, run a glasspack on either side of the driveshaft and either drop it off right there or get a hold of a pipe bender and run it out the side.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put a glasspack on my friend's jeep this past weekend and can get them for dirt cheap that's why I'm thinking bout doing this. The worst that can happen is they sound bad..i cut them off, and put something else on after selling them.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
sounds like crap

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Did anyone else know that Bassini mufflers are like expensive high tech glass packs?? :D They use some kind of special fiber glass packing that isn't supposed to burn out of blow out.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Yeah they do, I got glass packs on my ram and it sounfs sooo bad, I love it, I will def. miss it. Dunno bout it on a 6 but it sounds good on my 8

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It can't sound that bad can it? My friend's 4.0 inline 6 in his jeep actually sounds pretty decent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts