Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?s=54b0c29eab0542e7c38b657ca560008a&t=47598

Fucking idiot i cant believe it, and thats the guy that stole supersix's intake idea and is trying to sell it.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I am really starting to hate to even go over to 3.8 with all the assholes and no-it -all bitching and out of control behavior. Sean has lost control of members and Mods

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
OK i thinking about it and i am doing it, i am going to post alot of bad #### to him, and see how long it take for me to get banned. Should i post it or via PM.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
o trust me i gave em all my pennies

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i saw that already and sent a PM to extreme effects telling them someone was complaing about their customer service and to check it out. so maybe they will

·
Registered
941 Posts
i've talked to t dog before, and he didn't display that kind of behaviour. frankly, i'm surprised. i have nothing to contribute because i know little about the stungby and EE transition. t dog knows some of air flow though, we've talked on more than one occassion. btw i doubt he'd talk smack on the computer he wouldn't follow through with in person. :)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
whether he would say that in person or hide behind a computer is not what bothers me. The foul language and attitude in anger is a good way to judge a person to trust. Going off half cocked like that shows immaturity or he is unstable. So which is he :?: :?: :?:

184 Posts
i hate 3.8 but ive heard a few bad remarks about extreme effects. i wont order anything from them thats 4 sure. Ive yet to hear a good response.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I am really starting to hate to even go over to 3.8 with all the assholes and no-it -all bitching and out of control behavior. Sean has lost control of members and Mods
know-it alls at 3.8? :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Theres more repetative posts about CAI and exhaust questions on 3.8 than anyhting Ive ever seen. I only post there if I need to sell anything.

My home is V6Power, where tech is basically God. Ill help you guys out as much as I can. The more I mod my car the more experience I get. I know a lot just dont have as much hands-on as some guys(yet ;) )

Your better off without most of the people on 3.8

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well said.
Only guy i want from 3.8 is steve C.

He should drop 3.8 and come here. :)
Iam trying to keep our tech sections as clean as i can. But its a new forum, will have to let it grow before we get good tech articles and such.
But thanks for helping.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts