Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy i work with at autozone has a 2001 Cobra, and it's black. He is going to get the invader body kit and he asked me if i want to buy his front. I said how much and he said $200 so i said **** yeah. That cheap, and the paint is in perfect shape.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
incase you dont' know my car is black.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can't wait

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yeah thats ghey on a cobra. i think the only rice kit that looks good on a stang is the Black Widow. do not make your cobra a ricer. its just not right. you know what id do with a cobra? prolly never drive it in fear of killing myself.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**** guy's i'm sorry. He's not getting the invader kit. he's getting the stalker kit. I messed up. Hell i don't care what he gets, just as long as i get his for 200 bones.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Black00GT said:
**** guy's i'm sorry. He's not getting the invader kit. he's getting the stalker kit. I messed up. Hell i don't care what he gets, just as long as i get his for 200 bones.
LMAO, exactly

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hey capt, long time no see on this board, see ya on hr all the time though...need to come hang over here more.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I like Mustang and Cobra bodies just the way Ford builds them, I think the grills suck, but otherwise, they are cool rides.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Not bad. I got mine for 169.00 :) but I had to pay shipping and buy fogs but oh well.... and Mine was a color match to. I loved it, great bumper. The invader kit will look like azz compared to the way it was.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts